Not yet open for living.
But in the meantime…
How to roast a chicken.
The Best (and easiest) Roast Chicken
1) Turn oven on and set to 425 degrees F.
2) Wash chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
3) Put chicken in roasting tray and pour a little lemon juice over the skin and inside the body.
4) Pat a little oil or butter all over it.
5) Season chicken – put on some salt, pepper, herbs and spices to taste – sprinkle them freely all over the bird.
6) Stuff the chicken – an optional step but always worth it if you do. I usually put some apple quarters into the cavity if nothing else, but you can use almost any fruit or vegetable that won’ t take forever to cook, plus things like bread and sausage. Experiment – see what works. About the only things you shouldn’t use are raw meats and root vegetables – they won’t cook.
7) Stick in oven (it’s hot enough now) and cook for an hour for a 3lb or less bird, hour and fifteen minutes for 3lb to 4.5lb bird or an hour and a half for a bigger bird.
Some ‘Healthy’ Chicken Sources